While we welcome free and open discussion from people of various viewpoints, we ask that you follow the following rules so we can have an orderly and polite discussion.
- Don’t spam.
- Don’t threaten others. The management reserves the right to share any and all information with the appropriate authorities if they believe the threat warrants it.
- Don’t troll. If you’re not sure what trolling is, here’s a few examples:
- Posting talking points from leftist or liberal websites, with or without a link to the source.
- Calling others teabaggers, neocons, American Taliban, Christianists, Tealiban, Right Wing Nut Jobs, racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes, or other insulting epithets. Please note, depending on the context of the article or discussion, some possible epithets may be permitted. For example, if we’re discussing facts about Germany in the 1930s or 40s, the term Nazi may be permitted as long as it’s not used as an insult.
- Any other comment the moderators or management believe was for the purpose of derailing the discussion in progress.
- Please follow the common rules of debate, including posting sources for data when requested. Even better is posting your source at the time you post your data.
- Please always follow the instructions of the moderators and management.
If there are any questions, please us the Contact Us link.